The corrections committee assists individuals, groups and districts in carrying the AA message to the alcoholics who are confined in, or recently released from jails, prisons, and other correctional facilities. Committee work includes:
- Providing AA Literature to inside AA members and groups
- Serving as a contact for correctional facility administrators to promote cooperation
- Administering a correspondence program focused on sharing the AA message
- Providing AA contacts for inside AA members who are about to be released from their facility
- Increasing awareness of the need for corrections service work in Area 53
Chair: Chris J.
Alt. Chair: Liz M.
Meets Quarterly in March, June, September and December. Visit the CFC website for details.
COGF Meeting Room
645 W Broad Street, Columbus, OH 43215
Area 53 Correctional Facilities Committee
P.O. Box 1201
Columbus, OH 43216-1201
Area 53 CFC website
Corrections Committees at AA.org website