The Grapevine Committee would like participate at your next event! We can set up a display tailored to your event, and/or give a short talk about the Grapevine. Contact Ann B. if you’d like us be there: grapevinechair[at]area53aa[dot]org or 614-589-7625. In service, Ann B., Grapevine Chair Visit the Grapevine Committee Page
I’ve just added some resources for Grapevine Representatives (and anyone else interested in the information) to the Grapevine Committee page.
These include handouts that can be used at Meetings or Events, Grapevine Displays, and the Grapevine Survey.
Also included are links for registering as a Grapevine Rep as well as the Grapevine Representative’s Handbook.
Ann B., Grapevine Chair
Visit the Grapevine Committee Page
Becoming a Grapevine Representative
- Register as a Grapevine Representative
- Grapevine Representative Handbook – Learn what Grapevine Reps do
- Link to Grapevine Representatives Page on aagrapevine.org
Printable Handouts & Flyers for Use at Meetings, Events and Your Group’s Grapevine Display
- Become a Grapevine Rep Flyer
- Carry the Message Flyer
- Guidelines for Contributing to AA Grapevine
- Grapevine Editorial Policy