Correctional Facilities Committee
The Correctional Facility Committee assists individuals, groups and districts in carrying the AA message to the alcoholics who are confined in, or recently released from jails, prisons, and other correctional facilities.
For more detailed information regarding the Correctional Facilities Committee, visit their website at: www.area53cfc.org
Committee work includes:
- Providing AA Literature to inside AA members and groups
- Serving as a contact for correctional facility administrators to promote cooperation
- Administering a correspondence program focused on sharing the AA message
- Providing AA contacts for inside AA members who are about to be released from their facility
- Increasing awareness of the need for corrections service work in Area 53
Area 53 Correctional Facilities Committee | P.O. Box 1201 | Columbus, OH 43216-1201
Correctional Facilities Committee Meetings are held quarterly in March, June, September and December at 10:00 AM. Check the CFC website for dates and time.
Area 53 Correctional Facilities Committee Meeting Location:
Central Ohio Group Fellowship
645 W. Broad St.
Correctional Facilities Committee website