Freedom Inside and Outside
This workshop will focus on all questions concerning carrying the message behind the walls and the responsibilities of the Area 53 Correctional Facilities Committee (CFC).
Date: Saturday, April 10, 2010
Time: 9:00am – 3:00pm
Location: Maple Grove United Methodist Church (corner of Henderson and N. High, Columbus OH)
Lunch will be provided. No babysitting available (sorry).
– What are the CFC and General Sevice Office Guidelines?
– Professional Panel
– LEAD – Living Sober Insdie the Walls
– GIR and Outside Sponsor Panel
– Living Happy, Joyous and Free Panel
– LEAD: Living Sober Inside the Walls
If you have questions, email “cfcchair at area53aa dot org”