From your GSO Website at aa.org:
HOW DO I GET LISTED AS A NEW GSR, DCM, OR COMMITTEE CHAIR?
Your Area 53 Registrar can update GSO’s records with your contact information. Click here to contact the Area 53 Registrar.
DO I GET A KIT AND/OR WORKBOOK?
- Once you’re listed with GSO, they’ll automatically send you the appropriate materials in a few weeks to help you in your service position.
- You can review service workbooks and the contents of various service kits by visiting the specific resource pages for each service area at aa.org. These materials are sent to new trusted servants at no charge, thanks to contributions to GSO.
- New GSRs, and DCMs will receive a Kit to help them get started.
- Area committee chairs for committees on Cooperation With the Professional Community, Corrections, Public Information, Special Needs-Accessibilities, and Treatment receive a committee Kit.
- District and intergroup/central office committee chairs for these same committees plus Archives committees receive a Workbook.
HOW DO I ORDER LITERATURE FOR MY COMMITTEE’S WORK?
Purchasing AA literature can begin in an AA group. Groups and others can order from COGF. The General Service Office cooperates closely with these offices, which have become a valuable resource for members and groups throughout the United States and Canada.
You may also order from AAWS’s Online Store.
WHAT ARE THE SPECIAL LITERATURE PACKAGES?
Some committees, including Cooperation With the Professional Community, Corrections, Public Information, Special Needs-Accessibilities, and Treatment committees have special items and special discount packages available for committees only from the General Service Office. Contact the staff member on the appropriate desk to find out more.