The CFC Quarterly meeting was held December 5th at COGF with the following actions noted:
- 95% of the literature requested by outside sponsors was fulfilled.
- We voted to move the September Quarterly meeting to the first Saturday in September.
- Bob D. was elected as liaison, the position being open due to a a resignation.
- $6200 was approved to be spent on literature for inmates from the jug money.
- CFC operating expenses requested from Area 53 in 2015 came in well under budget.
- The 13th annual Correctional Facilities workshop will be held April 2nd or 9th 2016.
- The workshop planning committee will meet January 9th at COGF at 10 A.M. to finalize the date and location of the workshop. Any AA’s that would like to be involved should attend.
Submitted by Paul H., CFC Committee Chair