The Hospitality Room at the 2017 Area 53 Mini-Conference on March 10-12 at Salt Fork State Park will be open from Friday night to Sunday morning, whenever the Conference is not in session.
John P. and his hospitality committee will be offering coffee and snacks throughout the mini-conference. We do encourage all mini-conference attendees to visit and enjoy the coffee. Please drop by and load up on coffee before each meeting so we can minimize using Salt Fork’s very expensive coffee. The hospitality room, quite likely, will be better suited to folks like us.
In addition to coffee and snacks, the hospitality room is offering full menus on a donation basis as a way of helping you save money. Planned menus for the weekend are:
- Friday night: Hot Dogs, chips, beverages
- Saturday breakfast: Omlettes (made to order), burrito wraps, breakfast sandwich, hotcakes, and sausage
- Saturday lunch: Taco salad with Mexican side dishes
- Saturday dinner: Spaghetti, penne pasta, and fettuccini alfredo with salad and dinner rolls
- Sunday breakfast: Anything left from Saturday breakfast
We are anticipating a large turnout to help support our area delegate, Frank G., get prepared for his first General Service Conference in April 2017. If you haven’t done so, please register online and encourage others to join the area’s efforts to develop an informed group conscience about the issues that will determine our future.
Thanks for your commitment and your service,
Stephen S, Panel 67 Mini-Conference Committee Chair