Last Updated on September 26, 2021 by Technical Advisor
The list of Area 53 groups on the website has been updated as of May 26, 2017. You can search the groups on the Groups & GSRs page. You can find the list of area groups on the online contributions page.
Each group’s data includes:
- general service group number (a six digit number assigned by GSO) (** As of September 2021, the group service number has been deprecated and replaced with the group ID number.)
- group name (“(p)” after name indicates a jail or prison group)
- primary group contact with service position if any (** As of September 2021, the group contact are no longer displayed.)
- second group contact with service position if any
- name of meeting location and city
- date the group information was last updated
Districts have a list of groups on their district page. Districts and their monthly meetings (if any) are on the Districts page.
Nita S., Area 53 Registrar, Panel 67
Bill Y., Area 53 Web Administrator (acting)