Last Updated on September 26, 2021 by Technical Advisor
Group information has been updated as of March 1, 2018. Updates come from the Fellowship New Vision (FNV) database that is managed by your Area 53 Registrar, Nita S.
Group Information on Your Web Site
– Group name (service number): Group service number is at the end of the group name (** Group service number has been deprecated. This page was updated in September 2021 to show Group ID Number in a separate column)
– District: The district number for the group stored in FNV
– Primary Contact (GSR?): Person’s first name and last initial stored in FNV as the primary contact.
– Community: The city where the AA meeting is held.
– Updated: Date when the FNV record was last updated.
Where to See Group Information
You can find and search group information on these website pages:
– GSRs and Groups page
– Contributions page
– Districts of Area 53 (click the link next to the district)
There are some group records in FNV that have not been updated since the 1970’s and 1980’s. If you have any insight to the status of groups with records that is 20 to 30 years old, please contact the Area Registrar at .
CHANGE NOTES: The group information has changed since it was last updated on the web site in October 2017. Now, the group secondary contact and the AA meeting street address is no longer available on the web site. Most of the secondary contacts for groups is missing. On pages with group information, there has been a number of inquiries from public visitors wanting to know meeting times. Visitors to the web site should find meeting information at COGF or other meeting directories. Our web site has a link directly to the COGF meeting page.
Bill, Area 53 Web Admin and Communications