Treatment Facilities Need Your Support

The Treatment Facility Committee and other sick and suffering alcoholics need your help!  


Does your Home Group have the service position of Group Treatment Representative or GTR?  

What does a GTR do? Collects money for our committee to buy literature for the Alcoholic in a treatment setting. All proceeds used for literature will observe and honor our 7th tradition. We have cans and a reading to supply for anyone that wants to help support our committee and the Alcoholic still suffering. 


Do you work at a Treatment Facility and would like the Committee to cooperate with your facility on carrying the message of recovery? We are looking for additional facilities to go into so if we are not going into yours then please contact . We will work with your Facility Administration and bring in the message of hope!  


What we do... 

1) We provide literature and a meeting for the patients in an In-Patient Facility. 

2) We support the outgoing patient on their release date with our BTG Program.  

What does Bridging the Gap do? Simple really. 

The Committee provides Temporary Contacts designed to help the alcoholic in a treatment program make that transition into outside meetings and sober life once they are released. Phone calls, offered rides, sponsorship or an in-person meeting directory are what our volunteers do for the new man or woman in your Facility! 


Jason S. 

Treatment Facility Committee 



Translate »