[mappress mapid=”4″ alignment=”right” height=200 width=200]The Area 53 Special Needs Committee will meet at 10:00am, Saturday November 24, at Central Office, 100 W. 3rd Ave, Columbus. The agenda for the meeting includes:
- Nomination and election of officers: chair and secretary (treasurer has one more year) to take office in January 2013
- Progress report on project to identify meetings on COTA bus routes
- Request from AA volunteers to establish a Deaf Access Subcommittee based on similar AA outreach efforts in Texas and Oregon
- Discussion of 2013 budget request
- Discussion and vote on projected 2013 quarterly committee meeting schedule, time, location
All interested AA’s are welcome.