Next Assembly – December 9, 2018 at Holiday Inn in Hilliard Ohio
December AgendaSeptember MinutesTreasurers ReportOther Reports & MaterialsLocation
ARTICLE II – Purpose of the Area 53 Assembly
- To support the General Service Conference and its members in their roles as provider of A.A. World Services and as guardian of the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions.
- To elect, and support, a Delegate to the General Service Conference.
- To provide communication and encourage unity within Area 53.
- To assist in the development and communication of an informed group conscience.
ARTICLE IV – Meetings of the Area 53 Assembly
- The full Area 53 Assembly will meet as follows:
- In March on the second Sunday
- In June on the first Sunday
- In September on the second Sunday
- In December on the second Sunday
- The Assemblies shall be held in a convenient location and may be moved from community to community within Area 53.