Last Updated on October 15, 2014 by Area 53 Web Team
CPC-PI Tip: Understanding Anonymity
Questions surrounding anonymity abound in Alcoholics Anonymous. Many of those questions are answered in pamphlet P-47 Understanding Anonymity.
Such questions include:
- What should we tell individuals outside the rooms of A.A. about our membership in the fellowship?
- How should we safeguard the anonymity of our friends in A.A.?
- Is posting on the Internet considered to be “at the level of press, radio, and film?”
- What happens to our anonymity when we die?
- Why is anonymity referred to as “The spiritual foundation of all our traditions?”
You are free to download and print one copy of this pamphlet for your use. Multiple copies are available for purchase from aa.org or at Central Ohio Group Fellowship.